SO WHERE HAS SONY GONE??????

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
With all this discussion on the Blu-ray v HD-DVD going on, has NOBODY noticed that Sony are not even showing at any of the major AV shows and will not even be at the huge Bristol Show? Maybe it's easier to fail to explain your contempt for the buying public rather than walk home with a Blu-ray dysfunctional disc and player stuck up your @ss. Mind you, I'll be taking mine just in case the opportunity arises.

A

Anonymous

In fairness, they were at Sound & Vision when many, including Philips, Panasonic and Samsung were not.

Personally I would like to see one great big CES at say Birmingham NEC once a year where there would also be lots of goodies to buy and demos to see. Then there would be no excuse for anybody not turning up.

A

Anonymous

What's the news Clare? Sony will present a finished Blu-ray format?

Or is that for the 2009 show?

Just kidding, look forward to the announcement.

Gerry.

A

Anonymous

im in tenby claire dont make it too far away (mind you had a great piss up in london )

A

Anonymous

[quote user="david1997"]

In fairness, they were at Sound & Vision when many, including Philips, Panasonic and Samsung were not.
[/quote]

Yes, but that was far more a display of games consoles and Hi-Def camcorders if I remember correctly.

A

Anonymous

hi, claire i am after a cinema suuround system but dont know which one to go for. i have listened to the 2.1 systems like the bose3.2.1 and also a 5.1 system with wireless back speakers. can you recommend a system for me. my room is 21ft by 12ft. i dont really like a lot of cables around the room. how do you rate the sony dav x10

A

Anonymous

still a nice display for sony at what hifi better than sevenoakes so called goody bags (just full of adds)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts