smooth vocals

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
T

the record spot

Which version of the album do you have? The original Reprise CD or the later HDCD version mastered by Joe Gastwirt?

plastic penguin said:
chebby said:
plastic penguin said:
7567340356_9258d43f92_n.jpg

Eek!

So much that's wrong.

Oh really! Well, if you to come down here and knock down a wall or two you're welcome.

Sounds mighty fine to me. No sibilance, no boom, vwery good separation, imaging....

Chebby, if you're going to make these accusations please back them up. This seems to be the norm. Usually a man of wisdom -- until challenged, it seems.

edam

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Just to say after changing pre amp, power amp, cdp and finally the dac I have discovered were the sibilance was coming from....the Dac.

I now have a chord hugo. To my ears, vocals are full of detail and are far more life-like. I am realy enjoying my favorite singers again!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
edam said:
Just to say after changing pre amp, power amp, cdp and finally the dac I have discovered were the sibilance was coming from....the Dac.

I now have a chord hugo. To my ears, vocals are full of detail and are far more life-like. I am realy enjoying my favorite singers again!

Glad you got sorted.

pyrrhon

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I just want to point that you may be very sensible in the 1 kHz zone because a voice does not reach very high. Make sûre there is no distortion in the record too, happened to me before. Tubes can make voices stand out even more so be carefull. I think the best for you is room treatment

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts