Sky Q gremlins?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We're getting numerous reports of gremlins with the new Sky Q service: sound dropouts, not working with Xbox One S and some AV amps, picture judder with Sony 4K TVs.

Have you got Sky Q and experienced any problems? If so, please let us know on this thread and we'll contact the manufacturers to get some feedback.

jjbomber

Andy Clough said:
Thanks bigboss. I'm particularly interested in any issues with the 4K service that launched last weekend.

After that, it Canton and all their soundbar reliability problems. It's a difficult one to review new products, as reliability issues cannot be highlighted. However it may be an option to return to reviews and downgrade them a star if such issues continue to surface. Should any independent reviewer really recommend Sky Q and Canton given their known problems?

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
Andy Clough said:
Thanks bigboss. I'm particularly interested in any issues with the 4K service that launched last weekend.

After that, it Canton and all their soundbar reliability problems. It's a difficult one to review new products, as reliability issues cannot be highlighted. However it may be an option to return to reviews and downgrade them a star if such issues continue to surface. Should any independent reviewer really recommend Sky Q and Canton given their known problems?
Pioneer Blu Ray players too?

gsyx123

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough said:

Mine told me that I didn't have UHD even though I had watched Martian in it the night before ( not as good as the book, by the way)

I had to power off and restart to get it to recognise my tv as being 4K !

just had to reset it to uhd again. It's as if when you turn the system off it reverts to 1080i :(

TRENDING THREADS