Sky 3D Broadcast Testing

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7788582.stm

If anyone is lucky enough to be going to the CES in Las Vegas next year, let us know what the proto-type sets are like!

A

Anonymous

subs will be goin up then. even more expensive, i would not give murdoch a penny even if it was the last tv program on earth

Alsone

Jul 21, 2007
Visit site
bobbys:subs will be goin up then. even more expensive, i would not give murdoch a penny even if it was the last tv program on earth

I really can't see the point either. At the moment on Freesat there are more programmes than I can possibly watch!!!

You've all heard me moan on here before about analogue and he fact that I couldnt find a single programme to watch, what a difference.

What's more in the last week I've recorded and watched the following films:

Transporter 2

Close Encounters

Lucky Number Slevin

Master and Commander

True Lies

Hamburger Hill

Admittedly, I didn't think much to Master and Commander or Transporter, but they still passed an evening, and those listed are only the ones I chose to watch.

There were many big name films from the last couple of years that weren't to my taste.

Seems to be plenty of other ordinary programming thats worth watching as well. ITV red button aside, (the EPG of which seems frequently to be programmed wrongly and which screws up your recordings - I've abandonded trying to record ITV HD), I'm very happy!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts