Seven year itch?

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Well no, not at all. Was thinking of posting on Facebook or Tweeting but no one would give a ****. But this month I've had my my Naim / Dynaudio kit 7 years and I still love it like the day I got it home.

Just goes to show, don't buy online, go to a good dealer and listen to kit and get what you want / need. And blow you budget if it doesn't give yo what you want as if I'd stuck to mine it would have been on eBay within 6 months and I'd have spent way more starting again...

Messiah

Good to hear!

It's always good when you (finally) find the system for you and can can settle down to many years of enjoyment. Suppose when you break down the cost Vs hours of enjoyment its cheap really!

roger06 said:
Grrr - forgive awful English, posted on a tablet!

Aspirin? :)

Seriously though glad to hear you are happy with your lot, and that point about a good dealer is a very good one.

I am just about getting to the stage where I am happy with my system - whoopee says the missus - (nice pair of Yank floorstanders coming to finish it off next week), and the only item I have ever managed to audition before buying has been the speakers.

All other stuff has been bought on spec / reviews / listening to mates stuff and it takes an awful long time getting a system together doing it that way, take it from me.

But, as I say I think I am there now and look forward to at least seven years without changing any more bits.

It's time to forget I even have an Ebay account.. :grin:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts