Oh what a wonderful job I've got.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Witterings

I do agree with the overall sentiment it's a very sad world we live in nowadays.

As for Robovacs - anyone that's bought one of those, needs to seek help (and I don't mean a cleaner).

What's so bad about the Robovacs?
Our vacuum broke just over a year ago, we replaced it with a Shark which was CFU and lasted one year and a week before completely stopping, thank goodness it was from John Lewis and had a 2 year warrantly so got a refund.

We have 2 black labradors and light coloured tiled floor in a large'ish kitchen living area and 10 mins after hoovering it's covered in dog hair again (slight exaggeration) ..... and thought one of these might be a good idea?

Gray

What's so bad about the Robovacs?
Everything.
A pure style over substance product.

Think about everything that makes a vacuum cleaner good at its job.
Now think about that little piece of clever technology - good only for novelty value.

I may be biased, as my first job was for a Hoover service agent - dealing with original, 'proper' metal jobs - with continuous, full width floor brushes.
Most now have pathetic little tufts of bristles for brushes. True, bagless designs now have better suction - but the Robovac won't have the sweeping ability, suction or capacity....then it needs charging.

I wouldn't have one if it cost £5.

Revolutions

Aug 6, 2023
Visit site
Hey, those hoovers were responsible for one of the best cat videos on the internet. That’s gotta count for something.

What’s Henry ever done, except be used to look like a class A drug user?

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts