Set up for best sound?

ksoundwerx

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
This forum really need to sort out the problems there is with starting a new topic. I've been using forums for years and none have this stupid habit of losing part or all of the first post or switching between rich text.

It's a poor forum setup - they should be easy-to-use straight off the bat.

Bod

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I also find 75% of the time the forum tells me I'm unauthorised to post in certain sub-forums. I have to refresh on each page to remind the forum I'm loged in.

Set up for best sound eh? Sounds like this could be the hi-fi thread to end all hi-fi threads! ;-)

geordie777

May 16, 2012
Visit site
He might have been a member for less than a month but he is still entitled to his opinion and he is absolutely right this problem should be corrected ASAP. What gives you the right to criticise just because you have been a member of the forum longer then him ???

geordie777

May 16, 2012
Visit site
He might have been a member for less than a month but he is still entitled to his opinion and he is absolutely right this problem should be corrected ASAP. What gives you the right to criticise just because you have been a member of the forum longer then him ???

MeanandGreen

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't matter how long anyone has been a member for, these forums are full of glitches and it is very annoying. On many occasions I give up trying to read or post because of so many errors on this sites behalf.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Kfarg, the op, seems to have given up on his original post so maybe this thread should be relocated to 'this site'. Yes there are several problems with the forum which are documented elsewhere and yes they are annoying for us all. I do feel however, that there is a right way to bring these issues to the notice of the site maintainance team. I suggest that generally speaking forumites are a group of helpful enthusiasts with novice and expert contributors willing to share their various experiences and opinions in a pleasant but sometimes lively debate. Guess we need to be patient and understanding, appreciative of the service afforded and trust that as time goes on the forum becomes more robust.
Good night all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts