Sennheiser hd800

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've seen lots of reviews of these over the last couple of months and am keen on trying them out, so i'm in the process of arranging an audition with my local dealer. This seems to be quite a tricky process since my dealer reckons there is only one test pair in the UK at the moment!

Given the difficulty in arranging an audition i'm guessing there is also going to be a fairly long delay between ordering a pair (if i like them), and recieving delivery. Has anyone bought a pair of these, and if so how long did they take to get delivered?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for this David.

My local dealer did think he could get hold of a pair, even though he didn't have a pair in stock.

Have you got any experience of delivery times for these headphones once ordered?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
We had initially decided not to take them on, but I've just been told we've changed our minds and should be getting a pair later this month.....things change when you've been away for couple of weeks!

A

Anonymous

Thats certainly useful to know and i'll be paying you a visit if my more local dealer can't get hold of a pair.

Going back to my original question though, do you know how long it would take Sennheiser to deliver a pair if i did order them from you?

A

Anonymous

Looking to upgrade from Sennheiser 650's for a £1,000 set of headphones, I searched the net for a suitable supplier. I finally found Stone Audio who are dealers for these phones and so I rang them up. They advised that Sennheiser are not distributing these through UK dealers at present, and if I wanted a pair, Stone Audio would need to ring Sennheiser and arrange for a direct delivery to my home. This was painless and they arrived the next day. They are fabulous and of course ideal for listening at the quieter times of day and night. If you are anywhere near South Lincolnshire you're welcome to call in and listen, My equipment is Cyrus cdxt se transport ,Cyrus DACx and Graham Slee headphone amp with power supply.

Alan Ward

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts