Samsung UE55C8000 or Panasonic TX-P50VT20

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking to purchase either the Samsung UE55C8000 or Panasonic TX-P50VT20 but am unsure which to choose. I would appreciate your opinions please.

Thankyou in advance

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Also consider where you are watching the T.V . If you are watching in a bright room then you should consider the LED Samsung as i purchased the C8000 after having a Plasma and it is much more watchable during daytime viewing.

A

Anonymous

Chris,

the Samsung is on my list to view and now the price is coming down I am thinking of buying.

A few questions if you have the time to answer please.

1 Does the set suffer from clouding or variation of intensity of back light?

2 Does the brightness vary much off axis?

I ask the two questions as I had to send a previous Samsung edge lit tv back due to big problems with these things.

3 I havent seen 3D on a TV yet but am going to a dealer for a demo. Most high end sets now come with 3D so I will probably have to get a set with it. Do you view on 3 D and how do you rate it?

Any other comments on the set please.

A

Anonymous

I think the only things that put me off the Samsung are the clouding issues and the motion. I did have a UE46B8000 and although it looked stunning the motion was not very good compared to my older Panasonic TH46PZ8000 but i must admit the colour was superb.

It would be nice to have a TV that had the best of both of them and if somebody out there knows of this TV please please let me know.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts