Samsung 40UE B 7020

A

Anonymous

Actually, RS 5yr warranty is based on the pre-cashback price; so £105 rather than £90. Still cheaper though.

PRC Direct are doing it for £900 as well, they will do deals on the warranty instore, not sure if it will beat RS or not though.

Scissor_digits

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Errrrrr? I hate giving people duff info so I've just clicked on the link on my original post again and it quite clearly says "with 5 Year TV Guarantee only £90" hence the price including guarantee and after cashback = £989.95

PRC are offering a "Free 5 year warranty on in store price" with the web price at £899.00 after cashback but a 5 year extended warranty priced at £299

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/televisions/led-televisions/40-inch-led-televisions/ue40b7020/product

Does this mean their "in store price" isn't £899.00?

A

Anonymous

Yes product page displays that, but T&Cs for warranty are 10% of purchase price, (see 'more info on TV warranty' link below the picture) which is what my local store (London Bridge) is working to. So total price should be £1,004.99. As you have to buy instore you'll have to argue it with the manager if it's an issue. Otherwise I suppose it's a Trading Standards matter.

PRC instore price is more than web price, but manager (Paul) is willing to haggle.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts