Russ Andrews - The best one yet?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

spiny norman said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
What name did I write just before I said 'people like him'????????

Nice edit. Well done.

I did not edit it, I wrote Gary Barlow quite clearly on my initial post.

Man up and apologise, you're not always right.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

OK. Now what would you do in this situation? I know, you'd report the offender, wouldn't you?

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Ive just wasted 15min of my life reading this thread.

Btw the elderly do get preyed upon in the uk. Things like selling umlimited data to a pensioner who only has a nokia 1100i to telling people they need repairs on their house/car that they dont really need. Ive witnessed this to my disgust.

Lots fall for this but no one is implying that all people that are of a certain age fall for it and i dont think that was what vlad meant.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Btw the elderly do get preyed upon in the uk. Things like selling umlimited data to a pensioner who only has a nokia 1100i to telling people they need repairs that they dont really need.

Lots fall for this but no one is implying that all people that are of a certain age fall for it and i dont think that was meant.

A lot of younger people fall for these scams: it's just that older people make better tabloid-fodder, poor confused old cotton-tops that they are.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
spiny norman said:
Andrewjvt said:
Btw the elderly do get preyed upon in the uk. Things like selling umlimited data to a pensioner who only has a nokia 1100i to telling people they need repairs that they dont really need.

Lots fall for this but no one is implying that all people that are of a certain age fall for it and i dont think that was meant.

A lot of younger people fall for these scams: it's just that older people make better tabloid-fodder, poor confused old cotton-tops that they are.

Personal. Just be glad you dont fall for it also. Yes the young are also told this but normally the money wont come out of a pension or stop them being warm in the winter.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
spiny norman said:
Andrewjvt said:

Personal. Just be glad you dont fall for it also. Yes the young are also told this but normally the money wont come out of a pension or stop them being warm in the winter.

There's no debate on this Andrew. There are facts and there is Norman's attention wh*ring.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
spiny norman said:
Vladimir said:
There are facts and there is Norman's attention wh*ring.

Again the abuse. Were you scared by someone older when you were young?

God, the painfull cheek pinching and slopy kisses, I hated it!

MAC18_TEITEL01www.jpg

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Vladimir said:
God, the painfull cheek pinching and slopy kisses, I hated it!

Public announcement Sorry, people, for any confusion: this thread is of course all about Vladimir, just like every other thread on these forums. As you were...

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Andrewjvt said:
spiny norman said:
Andrewjvt said:

There's no debate on this Andrew. There are facts and there is Norman's attention wh*ring. 

Its funny because based on his coments on this forum i would have mistaken him for a bitter middle aged and did not think someone of that age could behave so bitter on the internet. Sorry to say so norman but trolling is bad.

Vlad - not being english myself but living in the uk, i have learnt the hard way. Being very straight forward and mistaken for rude that in uk you have to sugar coat things sometimes. Lots of times ive said something innocent and not meaning any bad or harmful anything like what you said about the elderly ( i knew where you were comming from straight away)

There is always someone waiting to look for a reason to complain or look for fault.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
You do understand, it's a bit hard in that way. Plus all the looking up words and correct spelling on Google since there is no spell checker here. Every post is an effort.

As for the offtopic, I simply said that though I like to laugh at scams and the gulible, I'm bummed out when I think there are vulnerable groups who are targeted more than others, namely the elderly, and its not a laughing matter.

I'm very aware Norman is reversing what I say and just outhright trolling and threadcrapping. It's what he does, he gets off on it. When I joined the forum I noticed there was a 'fun sport' to provoke someone into angry defensive post so they get banned or scolded by the mods. In one month of membership I got called a Nazi and warned by JD for being unpleasant to my attackers. No more active policing now so the retired 'athletes' are bored and need to stretch from time to time and fu*k up someones day.

K

keeper of the quays

chebby said:
I wish people would stop saying RA claims it does nothing at all.

They clearly state that a green light will come on to show it's operational and will go off when the process is complete.
yes it clearly states this, its to the individual what they spend their money on! He has taken twiddling to the extreme..i think the kimber cable he sells is very good..poor russ. Always such a drubbing! Can we have a be nice to russ day? Even better! A be nice to eachother day? Group hug? x

TRENDING THREADS