Russ Andrews - The best one yet?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
drummerman said:
TrevC said:
I admire Russ. He's selling the hifi equivalent of the fake bomb detectors without putting lives at risk and fleecing those that thoroughly deserve it. It's a fantastic business model like Nordost.

Unlike those (fake bomb detectors) RA give you a return and money back guarantee (unless something has changed).

Therefore what are those monthly RA bashing threads about?

Have you tried the device? - Perhaps you (the OP) should before posting and condemning ... ! After all, you get your cash back and can then make an informed opinion rather than just being opinionated. No offense (I am very oppinionated myself and it gets worse with age).

It may well do nothing. On the other hand it may do.

I don't know and have no intentions to find out but I also don't start these threads on a regular basis.

It's the HiFi equivalent of a perpetual motion machine. Trying to stand up for Russ just makes you look silly.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
drummerman said:
TrevC said:
I admire Russ. He's selling the hifi equivalent of the fake bomb detectors without putting lives at risk and fleecing those that thoroughly deserve it. It's a fantastic business model like Nordost.

Unlike those (fake bomb detectors) RA give you a return and money back guarantee (unless something has changed).

Have you tried the device? - Perhaps you (the OP) should before posting and condemning ... ! After all, you get your cash back and can then make an informed opinion rather than just being opinionated. No offense (I am very oppinionated myself and it gets worse with age).

I don't know and have no intentions to find out but I also don't start these threads on a regular basis.

It's the HiFi equivalent of a perpetual motion machine. Trying to stand up for Russ just makes you look silly.

Ah, silly is my middle name. Besides, do I read like I care? :)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

drummerman said:

He doesn't claim it does anything. So you'd support a man who sells something over 3 grand that claims to do nothing at all?

There are people throughout the world that are living in absolute poverty, and you want to support a man that sells **** to tax avoiding idiots, who have so much money, they don't know what to do with it, so they give it to total c***s like Russ Andrews, rather than do something good with it.

The world is crazy, and anyone who is stupid and rich enough to buy **** from Russ Andrews, deserves to be lined up, tortured, then shot.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
drummerman said:

He doesn't claim it does anything. So you'd support a man who sells something over 3 grand that claims to do nothing at all?

There are people throughout the world that are living in absolute poverty, and you want to support a man that sells **** to tax avoiding idiots, who have so much money, they don't know what to do with it, so they give it to total c***s like Russ Andrews, rather than do something good with it.

The world is crazy, and anyone who is stupid and rich enough to buy **** from Russ Andrews, deserves to be lined up, tortured, then shot.

(Sigh)

:)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

chebby said:
I wish people would stop saying RA claims it does nothing at all.

They clearly state that a green light will come on to show it's operational and will go off when the process is complete.

They did, sorry.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site

They clearly state that a green light will come on to show it's operational and will go off when the process is complete.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
drummerman said:
What have most (all?) of the contributors of threads/comments on the net about Russ Andrews products in common?

They (probably) never tried what they dismiss ...

They don't need to try anything new, because they know it can't make a difference. That's the basis of all groundbreaking scientific research.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
drummerman said:

A bit harsh with the torture and murdering bit but apart from that you do have a good point there.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
chebby said:

Where do they get the ideas for these revolutionary products?

How did we ever manage to get by listening to CDs the old fashioned way?

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
... in the redistribution of wealth. If people can afford to buy and want to buy and are stupid enough to buy it ain't a bad thing. The money filters downward. The wealthy create jobs for many of us because they spend. Good!

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

steve_1979 said:
A bit harsh with the torture and murdering bit but apart from that you do have a good point there.

I've got the flu and a big ulcer on my tongue, so I'm not overly happy at the moment. OK, I'll rescind the murder bit, but the torturing stays. *biggrin*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

ifor said:
... in the redistribution of wealth. If people can afford to buy and want to buy and are stupid enough to buy it ain't a bad thing. The money filters downward. The wealthy create jobs for many of us because they spend. Good!

How about the Syrian people who are being bombed left right and centre, and eating soil? etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Explain to me exactly how people buying overpriced **** from Russ Andrews is helping them?

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
ifor said:

How about the Syrian people who are being bombed left right and centre, and eating soil? etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Explain to me exactly how people buying overpriced **** from Russ Andrews is helping them?

Nothing I said suggested it would.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

ifor said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
ifor said:

If we really had a redistribution of wealth like you said, we wouldn't need charities that pay for services in our hospitals, charities that give food to people who have nothing to eat, charities for people who live on the streets etc. etc.

Capitalist need charities, because it makes tax dodgers like Gary Barlow justifiable, because they do a lot of work for charity. If people like him, and massive corporations paid their fair proportion of tax, and the government of the day didn't waste it, we wouldn't need charity in this country, government could pay for everything.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gowiththeflow said:
If I bought one of these things, could its performance be improved with one of Russ's £1500 power leads?

*biggrin*

Maybe you should email them and ask, and then post their response here. I'd love to see what they said.

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
ifor said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
ifor said:

If we really had a redistribution of wealth like you said, we wouldn't need charities that pay for services in our hospitals, charities that give food to people who have nothing to eat, charities for people who live on the streets etc. etc.

Capitalist need charities, because it makes tax dodgers like Gary Barlow justifiable, because they do a lot of work for charity. If people like him, and massive corporations paid their fair proportion of tax, and the government of the day didn't waste it, we wouldn't need charity in this country, government could pay for everything.

This has sod all to do with the original post.

In an ideal world you wouldn't need charities. If you're happy with the sound of your system you don't need carp like this from Russ Andrews.

Simples!

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
ifor said:

Do you really need somebody to point out the obvious link between buying from Russ Andrews and the alleviation of suffering in Syria?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts