Russ Andrews - The best one yet?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
It's nice to show concern to older people - Older people using this site have a wealth of knowledge and experience - they know what they hear musically. I doubt that the ones on here can be scammed at all (far too savvy!). They might not have the technological acumen - but most have sufficient! (not many on here can profess to know it all - young or old) - but we can hear well enough!

So why do we fall out over minor semantics - sigh - don't spoil interesting threads - please!

tonky

manicm

Vladimir said:
Andrewjvt said:
spiny norman said:
Andrewjvt said:
Btw the elderly do get preyed upon in the uk. Things like selling umlimited data to a pensioner who only has a nokia 1100i to telling people they need repairs that they dont really need.

Lots fall for this but no one is implying that all people that are of a certain age fall for it and i dont think that was meant.

A lot of younger people fall for these scams: it's just that older people make better tabloid-fodder, poor confused old cotton-tops that they are.

Personal. Just be glad you dont fall for it also. Yes the young are also told this but normally the money wont come out of a pension or stop them being warm in the winter.

There's no debate on this Andrew. There are facts and there is Norman's attention wh*ring.

Um no, it's not fact, quote 'senior citizens are thought to have a significant amount of money'.....

Are all senior citizens equally gullible? Please don't serve up wobbly generalisations as fact.

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
yours is the smallest.
wink_smile.gif

tonky

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts