RP6 platter wobble

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
stevebrock said:
plastic penguin said:
stevebrock said:
What do you mean mate!!!!!

remeber this PP LMAO :):):):):):)

I'm very tempted myself but trying to hold out for a Gyro, assuming, of course, the Pulse doesn't go up in a puff of smoke.

Envy gets you nowhere.

How long have I had the Leema? How many times has it gone back for the headphone socket to be looked at?

How long did you have the Elicit-R? How many replacements did you have in that time?

Remember this Steve LMAO :) :clap: :rofl: :grin: :wave: :) :clap:

Very much so and i got rid!

Also forgot to mention, Leema also modded up the internals so it should sound a little crisper and gutsier than a standard MKI version.

plastic penguin said:
stevebrock said:
plastic penguin said:
stevebrock said:

I'm very tempted myself but trying to hold out for a Gyro, assuming, of course, the Pulse doesn't go up in a puff of smoke.

Envy gets you nowhere.

How long have I had the Leema? How many times has it gone back for the headphone socket to be looked at?

How long did you have the Elicit-R? How many replacements did you have in that time?

Also forgot to mention, Leema also modded up the internals so it should sound a little crisper and gutsier than a standard MKI version.

In fact there could be a possiblity that my Pulse is even better than the MKIII version, although this is pure guess work. But given Leema have remapped the internals based on the MKIIIs, but the MKIII had the built-in Dac, which mine doesn't.

Interesting thought.

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
plastic penguin said:
stevebrock said:
plastic penguin said:
stevebrock said:

Envy gets you nowhere.

In fact there could be a possiblity that my Pulse is even better than the MKIII version

Interesting thought.

At the very least it's better looking ;)

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
stevebrock said:
RP6 still good for the money IMO and the RB303 is a good tonearm at its price point so much so i have a Gyrodec SE / RB303 on order

In that budget area I would also consider the Inspire Eclipse and the Analogue Works Turntable One.

mitch65 said:
plastic penguin said:
plastic penguin said:
stevebrock said:
plastic penguin said:
stevebrock said:

Envy gets you nowhere.

In fact there could be a possiblity that my Pulse is even better than the MKIII version

Interesting thought.

At the very least it's better looking ;)

Not half - the MKIII was a disaster of a design.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
ifor said:
stevebrock said:
RP6 still good for the money IMO and the RB303 is a good tonearm at its price point so much so i have a Gyrodec SE / RB303 on order

In that budget area I would also consider the Inspire Eclipse and the Analogue Works Turntable One.

The Analogue Works is £799 - mmmm thats the same price as an RP6

The Inspire - looks nice but to much like a Rega deck

The Gyro is a different beast to look out, Analogue Sedcution are giving me a good p/ex for my RP6 and I have hear a Gyro and loved it expeically with an SME IV

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
stevebrock said:
The Gyro is a different beast to look out, Analogue Sedcution are giving me a good p/ex for my RP6 and I have hear a Gyro and loved it expeically with an SME IV

I bought my new Pro-Ject from Analogue Seduction, I found them an excellent company to deal with, very helpful with great service.

As much as I would like a Gyro it is way, way above my limit for a turntable. TBH I think I got a bargain with my 2-Xperience, the day after I'd bought mine they had gone up by £100. I couldn't be happier with it.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
DIB said:
stevebrock said:

I bought my new Pro-Ject from Analogue Seduction, I found them an excellent company to deal with, very helpful with great service.

As much as I would like a Gyro it is way, way above my limit for a turntable. TBH I think I got a bargain with my 2-Xperience, the day after I'd bought mine they had gone up by £100. I couldn't be happier with it.

its a great place, i demed my RP3 there, Gary & Bill helpful chaps and the stuff in there on the shelves is to die for - 16th Centruy listed Barn - stunning!

TRENDING THREADS