Roksan Night at Hi Fi Sound

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

Just wondering if there was anyone out there going to the Roksan open evening at Hi Fi Sound's new premesis in Stockton on Tees on the 23rd October? I understand it's quite an impressive new shop and worth a visit anyway, but that also Touraj from Roksan is going to be there with all sorts of Roksan products to look and listen to.

Any info, or update would be welcome.

Cheers

Bogglears

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Is that Simon's new shop? He is a top bloke...say hi for me
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Yes it is indeed Simon's new place, I am thinking of popping down for the evening to meet Touraj.

Bogglears

TonyHall

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Thaiman:Is that Simon's new shop?Yep, a lovely place it is too, well worth a visit.
Thaiman:He is a top blokeYep. I've only met him once (but have phoned and emailed a few times) and he certainly appears to be a fantastic chap. I'm desperate to demo some Kudos speakers (made by another nice bloke virtually next door to the shop) but alas the 80 mile round trip means I can't just drop-in on a whim.

I went to a demo of Naim's HDX there and only planned to stay for an hour, finally left after 5 hours!

Cheers,
Tony

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the kind words Gents. Very much looking forward to the 'do' on Thursday. Should be good as we've got pretty much everything on show and the new K2 stuff is due as well so it will be our first play!

If there is anything specific you want to hear or ask about feel free...

Anyone else lurking out there and within shooting distance of Teesside will be very welcome... 3 til 9 pm this Thursday the 23rd.

Refreshments will be served as they say!

Simon

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
For those who like a good bargain hunt, be sure to check out Cary SLA70 valve amp that have a silly low 2nd hand price
emotion-3.gif
+ Usher Audio 718 speakers. The combo should be amazingly good.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Andrew. If you're ever up this way please pop in for a beer. The new premises is as unlike a hifi outlet as you're likely to find - maybe one of the guys will post pics after the event (if its technically possible).

Cheers!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts