roksan kandy k2 power amp

Philim

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have been offered a k2 power amp for 300 to go with my k2 amp and radiance 3's. At such a cheap price i am tempted but was wondering if anyone else has used the k2 combo and were they pleased with the upgrade.

dansettemajor

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi there.

I use the K2 integrated with the K2 power in my bi amped system and it sounds superb. The addition of the power amp adds extra depth and power, which is evident at all volume levels, not just when playing loudly. I would certainly recommend it as an upgrade for £300.

Mutsu

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Philim said:
I have been offered a k2 power amp for 300 to go with my k2 amp and radiance 3's. At such a cheap price i am tempted but was wondering if anyone else has used the k2 combo and were they pleased with the upgrade.

Hi Philim, 300 seems like a really great price. I've been interested to audition a K2 power amp vs my 8200P and if I could get hold of one for £300 I'd probably just buy it outright and sell it on if I didn't like it.

Can I ask where you will be buying the amp from at that price?

Philim

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
2ndhandhifi have got a power amp at 349 and normal amp at 399 which is a bargain considering they come through a dealer with some warranty. both k2 in black.

TRENDING THREADS