Roksan BT or non-BT

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Personally I think this is going to depend on your ears only, and your budget of course.

I do not believe in the x speaker goes with y amplifier scenario. It is more like x speaker is suited to your listening room and can be adequately driven by y amplifier.

Having said that while I had my Kandy LIII amp I used Heybrook HB3's, B&W 685's, and EB Acoustics EB2's, all sounded splendid.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Anyways, here is something I'm currently enjoying on my Roksan.

Estas Tonne - 13 Songs of Truth - The Song of the Golden Dragon

350x350-000000-80-0-0.jpg

superphill

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
hello i purchased a roksank2 without bt which i auditioned and after auditioned 4 pairs of speakers i chose the dali zensors 7 and the sound is fantastic

Vladimir said:

Estas Tonne - 13 Songs of Truth - The Song of the Golden Dragon

Now that Vladimir is going to be right up my street, so to speak. Any idea where I can get it on CD / vinyl? Can only see it as an MP3 download on Amazon.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Al ears said:
Vladimir said:

Estas Tonne - 13 Songs of Truth - Bandcamp profile page.
"All downloads are FREE...based on your CONCEPT of a DONATION...click the button BUY (where you can choose either to have it for free or donate something) and enjoy the ride!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ All this music intended for a personal pleasure and sharing! if you wish to incorporate it for a commercial use please send us an email describing what is it intended for! info@estastonne.com "

Rob_k

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Any thoughts on whether this would be a good match with ATC SCM19? The power sounds about right and I like the idea that I can use it as an integrated for stereo and the bypass the preamp and it will act as a power amp when run from an AV amp preouts when watching fims!

Rob_k said:
Any thoughts on whether this would be a good match with ATC SCM19? The power sounds about right and I like the idea that I can use it as an integrated for stereo and the bypass the preamp and it will act as a power amp when run from an AV amp preouts when watching fims!

Absolutely yes.

Many moons ago I heard the K2 with ATC SCM11s and sounded exciting. Won't have any problems powering the 'hungary' ATCs.

As always, a dem is essential (if poss).

skyehound

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
When Roksan launched their promotion recently, I couldn't help but jump in and grab a new K2 BT amp and the matching K2 TR5 speakers for the reduced price. I had demo's of Naim and Arcam previously but didn't feel they were any better than my existing Myryad/Revolver set-up. So did my rash purchase work out? Absolutely right it did! The combination is fantastic, loads of power and bass, and fabulous treble from the ribbon tweeters. The bluetooth is pretty good but not up to the standard of the RCA connections, but it is very listenable if you don't want to power all the kit up. So bottom line, this is a brilliant combination and I plan to add the matching CDP in due course. I could have regretted this purchase but it has worked out great for me. We all have different preferences but for me the Roksans will likely stay in my set up for a very long time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts