Replacement Earphones for Ipod - Recommendations?

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
If you can stretch the extra fiver, you can do worse than buy the Sennheiser CX-300 mk2 that WHF seriously recommend. At the price they are truly a bargain. Comfortable, clear and delivering a decent bassline.

I actually have two pairs for holiday use (I don't want to risk my Shure SE420 pair!)

No, I'm not an alien with four ears!
emotion-1.gif
However, I didn't seriously expect the silly price to last, so purchased a second pair as spares within a week of buying the first.

A

Anonymous

The sennheiser's are a fantastic buy for £15. Alot of buds for your cash!

peter8171

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
Honestly, for £15 the Sennheisers are great. I've got a pair which I use with my iPod touch and the improvement in sound quality over the OE buds is just night and day. I would whole heartedly recommend them as an upgrade.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your suggestion(s).

The CX300's are selling for £8.45 on play.com - so I guess these are a good buy.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
heystak:Thanks for your suggestion(s). The CX300's are selling for £8.45 on play.com - so I guess these are a good buy.

Check that they are definitely the CX-300 II model. The original was OK, but the MkII is a better buy. Mind you, at that price, you can't fail, eh?
emotion-5.gif

rymidd

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
if you can streach you budget Sony Fontopia MDR-ED21LP Earphones about 17 quid but sound very good with ipod i had them only the bose in ear greatly better them.also they dont fall out you ears

A

Anonymous

I agree here - they are the ones I use, and they're brilliant. Sure, they're a little more expensive, but they allow some interration with the outside world, unlike those that burrow deep into your ear.

Chris

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts