Replace Ruark r4

Caustic67

Jan 29, 2023
Visit site
Hi
I’m looking for suggestions re new all in one Hi-fi ( that includes speakers). I currently have a Ruark R4 with 30pin I phone connector Piano White. A complimentary turntable also if possible. I’m happy with the sound (80w that it delivers, but being as I’m moving to a smaller house a more punchier sound with less wattage would be ideal. Other criteria would be it’s got to look good, Bluetooth and streaming connectivity with CD player, budget up to £800.
Ta. Tom

Welcome to the forum.
Second hand Ruark R5?
At least it has a phono preamp for turntable
Good looking will be debatable on all items unfortunately, what looks good to you might be horrendous to others.
Possibly original Naim Muso, although you would have to get a turntable with its own preamp fitted.
Note: ignore the Muso, no CD slot....
There's not really a lot around that fulfills all of your requirements.

Reactions: James105

James105

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
Hi
I’m looking for suggestions re new all in one Hi-fi ( that includes speakers). I currently have a Ruark R4 with 30pin I phone connector Piano White. A complimentary turntable also if possible. I’m happy with the sound (80w that it delivers, but being as I’m moving to a smaller house a more punchier sound with less wattage would be ideal. Other criteria would be it’s got to look good, Bluetooth and streaming connectivity with CD player, budget up to £800.
Ta. Tom

If not another Ruark how about Dali Oberon 1 in light oak with the grey covers ( looks a lot like the R3) and a Denon CEOL RCD11 very compact nice display or a Marantz melody X. but that your budget w/o the turntable

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts