Advice please

JAYDEE

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to this but wanted to ask for advice before buying.

I'm moving into a new house and looking to upgrade, I have a Sonos bridge, play1 and Connect which plugs into my old Kenwood seperates.

I am going for two play 5s in the large back kitchen diner, but I've been told by my wife no seperates and standmounters in the smaller front lounge, so that's the planned Marantz cd/amp and Dali Zensors hit on the head!

To be honest it's quite a small room anyway so I can see her point, but I don't want get another play 5 and lose the option to play cds as I have loads.

I'm looking at a Ruark R4 mark 3 integrated music system ( with cd player, dab radio and speakers) which will sit nicely in the TV stand and apparently great sound. I was going to plug the the Sonos connect into the aux outputs and the tv into the digital connection. But can anyone advise if this firstly will work or does anyone have a better format??

I know I'll have both DAB on the RUARK and inet radio Via Sonos, plus I'll be paying for bluetooth which won't really be required if I can stream via the connect, but I can't see any other way around it.

Thanks for any ideas

John

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
jjbomber said:
JAYDEE said:
but I've been told by my wife no seperates and standmounters in the smaller front lounge, so that's the planned Marantz cd/amp and Dali Zensors hit on the head!

Thanks for any ideas

John

Get a divorce!!!

Then get some floorstanding actives and stream the music from your smart phone/tablet, see Dave's new system.

jjbomber

1. Get active floorstanders.

2. Your wife will want to divorce you, which is cheaper than the other way around.

3. Give her the active floorstanders as settlement and buy a proper system.

4. Enjoy the Marantz, Dali system and add whatever you want. You are now a free man.

5. Don't ever give in to blackmail again!

... if only everything in life was this simple!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts