Record Clamp for Project Essientials II

gasolin

Was a at flea marked and looked at some records you know the big black round thing.

Found 2 special lps and bought them.... i didn't have anything so i could play the records, so asap i was home i looked at used ones (have done that on and off for 1-1½ months)

Didn't find anything i liked so i optioned to buy a new Pro- ject Essiential II (TT of the year 2015 and cheaper then a rega rp1) arriving nest week, tuesday also bought a survival kit(pick up cleaner,record brush,record cleaner and pro ject clean it)

I want a Turntable Record Player Stabilizer Clamp or mabye just called record clamp (not shure what you would call it)

Not to light not to heavy just something that works and is cheap from amazon.co.uk or some other european store that ships to denmark 50€ or 40£ would be okay

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
to remember that the Project is a belt-driven turntable so you wouldn't want anything too heavy otherwise it would cause additional wear to the motor.

Project does their own clamp listed in the accessories section on their website, here is a link:

http://www.project-audio.com/main.php?prod=clampit&cat=accessories&lang=en

maybe a bit more expensive than you were wanting to pay but at least its designed for the job.

*music2*

gasolin

Al ears said:
drummerman said:
I would recommend a Michell clamp. Not expensive and well made.

+1

These are available on Amazon for about £34 along with others from Project and Nagaoka. All around the same price. I have used the Michell clamp in the past and can recommend it.

This projest is not for the tt i bought since it's doesn't have a threaded spindle (the other one is 60£)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PRO-JECT-RC-Pro-Ject-Record-Clamp/dp/B00B4C9X2E/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1448803987&sr=1-1&keywords=project+record+clamp

They don't deliver to denmark but i found one in denmark i guess is with delivery included for whats equal to 39-40 £

There will be no problem about it working with the TT i bought?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts