Recommended 3.5mm to RCA interconnect?

Scot1970

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi there,

I would like to connect my Chord Mojo to my Arcam A19 amp.

Can you please recommend a good quality 3.5mm to RCA cable, one that hits the sweet spot of not short-changing the performance of the Mojo but also not breaking the bank?

Thank you.
Scot.

abacus

Reactions: iMark

Dom

I think cables make a good enough difference to warrant the outlay, Bill. However spending over £100 would probably not something I would do with my current setup.

Last edited:

britain4

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I use the Audioquest Tower and it's absolutely fine. It IS better than the el-cheapo one I also have, in A-B tests. The Atlas interconnect I use for my CDP was 10x the cost if not more, and I strongly suspect you're running into diminishing returns above the Tower.

Please take this with a pinch of salt, I'm not able to A-B the two from the same source.

chris661

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
I use the Audioquest Tower and it's absolutely fine. It IS better than the el-cheapo one I also have, in A-B tests. The Atlas interconnect I use for my CDP was 10x the cost if not more, and I strongly suspect you're running into diminishing returns above the Tower.

Please take this with a pinch of salt, I'm not able to A-B the two from the same source.

So what you're telling us is that Source A with Cable A sounds better than Source B with Cable B.

Not sure I believe it's the cables making the difference here...

Chris

britain4

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
So what you're telling us is that Source A with Cable A sounds better than Source B with Cable B.

Not sure I believe it's the cables making the difference here...

Chris

No, have another read, that’s not what I said at all. Both cables make improvements but I suspect very similar - can’t compare directly though so again, take with a pinch of salt :)

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts