Recommend a speaker cable for...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ATC SCM11 and Harbeth Compact 7ES3?? Any takers?? I am currently using Supra Ply 3.4S biwired... I realize that this magazine only recommends QED Silver Anniversary XT most of the time, come on, there must be something else better suited for my speakers, thx guys....

Miker

Jul 26, 2007
Visit site
The dealer supplying my new Cyrus HiFi has recommended Nordost Superflat Bi-wire but as I've yet to install it under the floor boards then carpet, I've no idea what it will be like.

DNICE1

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Lupan"]I am currently using Supra Ply 3.4S biwired... I realize that this magazine only recommends QED Silver Anniversary XT most of the time, come on, there must be something else better suited for my speakers, thx guys....[/quote]

I am also looking for a good quality reasonably priced cable for the B&W 685 speakers. My local store suggested the Chord Company Carnival Silver Plus over the QED SA XT purely based on the thickness of the cable and the length of the cable required in my case.

DNICE1

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Lupan"]I am currently using Supra Ply 3.4S biwired.[/quote]

Lupan! How does the Supra Ply 3.4S sound overall on your speakers and why do you want to change the cable? I have read very good reviews of this cable.

Ragworm

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
I went from QED Silver Anniversary to Nordost SuperFlat bi-wire between my Roksan Kandy system and B&W DM603S3s. The difference was huge! The Nordost cable was much more detailed and open - worth every penny.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts