RCA cables

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

pauln

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
ISAC69 said:
All the calbes manufactures are crooks

All the Hi Fi Magazines reviewing cables are a part of a scam with the cables industry .

Al the experts and reviewers of cables are crooks too. they don't hear any differnece between cables but they will give a good reviews only to the manufactures that are a part of the scam , the other manufactures that aren't a part of the scam will get a bad reviews .

Congratulations, you've got it at last.

ISAC69 said:
because the bad ones ( usually the cheap ones )

Hi ISAC69

So should i move the decimal point of our speaker cables a couple of places to the right :grin:

Btw, i have to say that you very funny
smiley-laughing.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Recently in Serbia major floods began with terrible damage to property and taking lives of people and animals. The price of bottled water went up so companies can profit on everyone's misery. There was no defficit of bottled water that would increase price due to scarcity, they just did it because it was cash in time from the high demand. The government had to react multiple times and they keep doing it.

You think profit oriented commercial entities will be concious not to lie about hi-fi electronics and accessories?

Esra

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Recently in Serbia major floods began with terrible damage to property and taking lives of people and animals. The price of bottled water went up so companies can profit on everyone's misery. There was no defficit of bottled water that would increase price due to scarcity, they just did it because it was cash in time from the high demand. The government had to react multiple times and they keep doing it.

You think profit oriented commercial entities will be concious not to lie about hi-fi electronics and accessories?

funny-god-making-earth-comic-pinch-assholes-oops-pics.jpg

TrevC

Vladimir said:

They are allowed to post technotwaddle on their websites without fear of sanction. Ole Russ put it in a printed catalogue and got busted.

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
TrevC said:
They are allowed to post technotwaddle on their websites without fear of sanction. Ole Russ put it in a printed catalogue and got busted.

the asa will slap wrists even on website stuff. Just depends on people reporting it.

ISAC69

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
Hi ISAC69

We are using/selling state of the art basic interconnects and speaker cables with our components/systems
smiley-cool.gif
Didn't you know that?
smiley-tongue-out.gif
I take it your answer will probably be very funny
smiley-laughing.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Hi Rick

I respect your selling attitude but I can assure you that I am working with a honest dealer and I did hear major differnece between cables

I started with basic ones than made some upgrades till I got the natural , neutral and detailed sound I wanted with the Tellurium Q cables . it took me a long time and efforts to find the cables I wanted .

Wish you all the best .

Covenanter

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
ISAC69 said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Hi ISAC69

We are using/selling state of the art basic interconnects and speaker cables with our components/systems
smiley-cool.gif
Didn't you know that?
smiley-tongue-out.gif
I take it your answer will probably be very funny
smiley-laughing.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Hi Rick

I respect your selling attitude but I can assure you that I am working with a honest dealer and I did hear major differnece between cables

I started with basic ones than made some upgrades till I got the natural , neutral and detailed sound I wanted with the Tellurium Q cables . it took me a long time and efforts to find the cables I wanted .

Wish you all the best .

So you will volunteer for the blind tests if they happen?

Chris

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Here is my evidence what do you think guys?

http://s102.photobucket.com/user/Glacialpath/story/28505

You can see the tail end of the first sound bite which was an Alter Bridge song, then an Aerosmith song in the middle of the 3 wave forms then a Deathmetal song by a band called Nile. The top wave form is my system playing these songs with cheap skinny back mains cables and interconnects and without my DAC in place. There isn't much visible difference against the 2nd wave form of the same 3 songs with the only addition being my DACMagic 1 but to my ears there was much more body and punch to the tracks telling me the DAC magic is much better than the DAC in my CD player which is a Delta Sigma DAC.

The 3rd Purple wave form is my system playing the same songs with the DAC and all my Chord Company cables connecting up the Hi-Fi. Nothing was done to the recorder (Zoom 4) for each take. As you can see it set up on my bed. There it stayed and I just started and stopped it recording each time I changed the Hi-Fi or added the cables.

There is a visible difference in the width from the 2nd to 3rd wave form showing the cables allowd more information to come through and output a stronger signal.

If that isn't proof enough cables make a difference then I don't know what is.

ISAC69

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Why you are asking blind test only for cables ? What about the other components such amps , CDP's atc. ?

Why other Hi Fi componnts may sound different and cables not ?

ISAC69

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Why you are asking blind test only for cables ? What about the other components such amps , CDP's atc. ?

Why other Hi Fi components may sound different and cables not ?

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
ISAC69 said:

We ask for blind tests for everything, however this topic is about cables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHJadOoS3JE

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Vladimir said:
ISAC69 said:

I'm with the person who made the top comment on that nonsense.

We ask for blind tests for everything, however this topic is about cables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHJadOoS3JE

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Glacialpath said:

You can see the tail end of the first sound bite which was an Alter Bridge song, then an Aerosmith song in the middle of the 3 wave forms then a Deathmetal song by a band called Nile. The top wave form is my system playing these songs with cheap skinny back mains cables and interconnects and without my DAC in place. There isn't much visible difference against the 2nd wave form of the same 3 songs with the only addition being my DACMagic 1 but to my ears there was much more body and punch to the tracks telling me the DAC magic is much better than the DAC in my CD player which is a Delta Sigma DAC.

The 3rd Purple wave form is my system playing the same songs with the DAC and all my Chord Company cables connecting up the Hi-Fi. Nothing was done to the recorder (Zoom 4) for each take. As you can see it set up on my bed. There it stayed and I just started and stopped it recording each time I changed the Hi-Fi or added the cables.

There is a visible difference in the width from the 2nd to 3rd wave form showing the cables allowd more information to come through and output a stronger signal.

Proof indeed

Covenanter

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Glacialpath said:

This is positive and a genuine attempt to demonstrate a difference. I would need to see it replicated before I bought into it but it is useful evidence. (It is fundamental to scientific experiments that they are repeatable by anybody anywhere.)

Chris

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Covenanter said:
This is positive and a genuine attempt to demonstrate a difference. I would need to see it replicated before I bought into it but it is useful evidence. (It is fundamental to scientific experiments that they are repeatable by anybody anywhere.)

Chris

I would gladly do it again. Shall I use 3 different songs?

If my CD player played burnt discs from my PC I could use some of my own music that I have written and even post up the audio. I might try this with another CD player I have and see if it plays burnt CDs. Then do the experiment again.

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Guys could we at least stop picking out errors that some of us make with our use of the English Language.

Not everyone on here has english as our first language that much is clear.

I for one had learning difficulties at school and try to proof read my posts and check the spelling on my phone before posting. My grammer might not be very good either but just quoting a mistake and laughing at it is no help. You could be nice to that person and point out the mistake with the correct spelling or grammer corrected. Or just don't bother saying anything.

I'm happy to be laughed at, it doesn't bother me but some of the responces people put up are more like school boy remakrs which does make me laugh but for the wrong reasons. Even though it wasn't me getting the remark I don't like to see it even if it's meant in fun.

Call me fragile but people are making even bigger mistakes themselves. Including myself.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts