quality vs size

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
ive just fitted a sanyo projecter in the bedroom and its being fed from sky plus(s vid) and a ps3(component).ok the picture is not the best but it is more than watchable.

i think i would go for the quality of the say 50 inch plasma but there is somthing special about a real big screen

so my next upgrade should i go for one of the new panasonic plasmas or lose a bit of pq and go big

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
i was thinking that as i was typing .and all the guys went for the tvs.but iwas just thinking if im sitting down analizing pq a plasma would win every time. but is that to say its more enjoyable.dont get me wrong i think i would go for the tv but im not sure if i get to caught up with seeking perfection somtimes

Messiah

I suppose it comes down to budget and how critical you are going to be.

Would you be happy to put up with the issues day-in day-out of the projector??

I used to have one and the picture was not great but it is difficult not to enjoy a 10ft picture!

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
i think i have this dout because i had this projector for a while and left it because i expected little.and i have actulay been pretty impressed.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
i think it is a tuff one,if ive got a 50 inch kuro and say 100 inch plus mid priced projector and ive just picked up a movie ive been waiting to see.what would i watch it on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts