Samsung UE40MU6120K

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
i have neen offered this tv quite cheap in vgc as a number 2 tv for the bedroom is it better then my TCL 50 inch in the lounge or about the sme quality picture and sounds . using the standard speakers |?

giggsy1977

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Can't see many reviews of it online. The picture will likely look a bit sharper on account of the smaller screen size. Depends on whether it uses an IPS or VA panel for viewing angle/contrast performance. As for sound that's hard to say. Can you see if before committing to buy? For a bedroom tele with non-critical viewing I imagine it would be fine.

Friesiansam

It has a VA panel, so strong contrast but, not the best viewing angles.

Reactions: giggsy1977

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
i decided to buy it with the wall mount and standard support too paid £150 little used and bought it off a friend of mine. It will do as a number two TV for the bedroom. Looks it will replace the 50 inch Plasma on the other hand i might mount this on a wall Our main TV is a TCL 2022 model 59 inch bought for £250 I is a small screen but thought a take a punt. from i read from a report about it it was a good tv nothing special and built in wi fi too . its not going to win the TV of 2018 award but cheaper than buying a new Samsung. or anything else on the market

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts