A

Anonymous

You could try Ebay if your willing to pay that bit extra and make sure you checkout the sellers feedback fist, if they have sold lots brand new PS3 60gb within a short period of time then it is probably a scam. If it looks too good to be true then it probably is, good luck

A

Anonymous

I got one last week from 'Toys R Us'. .. £349.99 inc 2 games.........may have some left...

A

Anonymous

I found them at Game at the weekend - some pretty good deals with extra games also.

A

Anonymous

Go onto Asda's website and click on Electricals. They have an order coming in this week so hurry. Some of the Asda-Wallmart superstores also still have a few....but you really need to be quick. Good Luck

A

Anonymous

Why is everyone so desperate to get the 60gb when there are plenty of deals on the 40gb about?

A

Anonymous

Because for the extra £50 you get 2 games (worth more than £50 anyway, or at least £30 sold on eBay afterwards and going on some sales you might make back that £50), 20 GB extra memory and the extra USB ports, SD card reader and PS2 compatibility.

BTW - I just got a PS3 60GB from Empire Direct. Try them as they were getting some more in stock!

I tried everywhere else and they're all sold out! Because of this even 2nd hand 60GB PS3s are hitting the £400 mark on eBay.

Good luck!

Steve.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts