PS3 slim v Sony BDP760

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I currently have a PS3 slim which I mostly use for blu ray playback. I am very happy with it but a friend has offered me £220 for it. I am thinking of selling it and getting a Sony BDP 760. I know the blu ray playback will be superior on the BDP760 but if its very subtle I would probably keep the PS3 as its nice to have the option to play a game or too. Sound quality is not an option as the wife will not allow me to have a surround setup as a have two 6 month old twins and she is convinced I would damage their hearing watching my favourite films.

I have a samsung LE40650 LCD

A

Anonymous

Depends on how much game playing you do and how much film watching you do. As you say the Sony is undoubtably better at playing blu-rays but pretty rubbish as a games console. If you still need to do both and it has to be one or the other, I'd stick with the PS3.

Oh and i am sure your mate could get a new one for less than £220 couldn't he?

Oh and a surround sound system need not cost the earth. Even if you keep it to sensible volumes you'll still get the surround sound effect. And in order to damage a 6 months old hearing it would have to be VERY LOUD for a very long period of time.

I totally agree with that.
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts