Problem with Alice In Wonderland

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Every time I try to play this BD title I get a message "Network Connection rejected, Please confirm set up BD Live Internet Access.

My player is a Panny BD80 and has the latest firmware. I have tried everything I can think of but this darned message keeps coming up.[:mad:]

Anyone have any ideas?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Could be it's trying to do something BD-Liveish the firmware won't let it. Or could just be the fact it's a Sony Pictures release and you're trying to play it on a Panasonic...

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
If you have a memory card in the bd player try removing the card & see if that makes a difference.
emotion-40.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Agreed. A watch once only movie.

It'll be interesting to see if it works on my BD60 - not that I'm interested in the film, but just to see if it is a hardware problem or a software one.

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
slewis:If you have a memory card in the bd player try removing the card & see if that makes a difference.
emotion-40.gif

Thanks for the suggestion but I have tried that.

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Solved the problem!

A few weeks ago I turned off the BD Live on the player as I found Avatar loaded slightly quicker. This was not a problem for any of the other titles I have, but with AIW the disc demands that BD live is enabled. After I enabled BD live the disc played perfectly. What fooled me was that the player was connected to the network, Vieracast worked perfectly.

Thanks for the time you guys have taken to make suggestions.
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts