Pprojector picture

grahamboyd

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I have just bough an Epson - TW9100 Cinema projector. I've still to buy the screen. I tried out the projector last night connecting it to a blu-ray player and projected the picture onto a white pained skimmed wall just to check it was working ok . The picture is brilliant but I did notice that if you walked close to the wall there seemed to be a 'snowstorm' of tiny black random pixels - placing white A4 paper in front of the wall (to compare a different surface) I still had this. The projector was about 2 metres away to test at that distance you could see the 'snowsorm' a little. Is this normal or is it due to the imperfect surface i'm projecting onto. I did notice with the subtitles in white writing they had no storm in them but it was around them on the picture. The Projector was ex demo so I'm worried there is a fault in it.

I've a cheap projector at my work and today when I played a film onto the screen this effect did not happen and also none with A4 paper in front of screen.

Advice much appreciated.

Thanks

Graham

ideal av

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
without seeing it Graham its difficult to advise but it sounds like you may have a problem with dead pixels

can you post a close up?

I just noticed you have posted this twice

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts