Power of Persuasion

ellisdj said:
I heard he had it installed following a recommendation from TrevC who has 3 installed in his garden just in case
tounge_smile.gif

daveh75 said:
Japanese 'Extreme Audiophiles' are now reportedly buying personal transformers and utility poles in pursuit of clean power... *fool*

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-gift-for-music-lovers-who-have-it-all-a-personal-utility-pole-1471189463
:crazy:

I think this sums it up perfectly:

A scholar of audiophile culture, professor Tsutomu Nakano at Tokyo’s Aoyama Gakuin University, posits that the beauty of sound is in the ear of the listener.

“We don’t decide whether a wine is good based on an analysis of its chemical composition. Sound is similar,” he says. “It involves the power of imagination, something sacred.”

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
ellisdj said:
I heard he had it installed following a recommendation from TrevC who has 3 installed in his garden just in case

What the F_CK are you talking about. TrevC generally is a rather logical fellow on this forum. Are you doing the same "b_tching in the back" strategy that already chased other knowledgeable users of this forum ? Please stop that.

trump_meeting_25mai2016_photo.jpg

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Nope it was a comment in jest that TrevC picked straight up on and came back with his own style of banter that we always have and always will.

Until he realises sound is better my way and he has wasted all these years listening to tripe ...

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Apologising to TrevC would be the equivalent of a tooth extraction by a JCB.

Although while we have the JCB available we can all get our own Power Mast's installed = vocals being sung just for us.

I get that any way using XLO power cables - that is meant in all seriousness

TrevC

ellisdj said:
Its all about clean power TrevC even an 82 yr old can hear it

You don't listen to the mains. In quality equipment all traces of the mains are eliminated so the quality of it is therefore irrelevant, not that pieces of wire can affect it anyway.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
TrevC said:
ellisdj said:

You don't listen to the mains. In quality equipment all traces of the mains are eliminated so the quality of it is therefore irrelevant, not that pieces of wire can affect it anyway.

In my experience pieces of wire can matter as much as the kit - i.e. the kit doesnt sound very good until its connected with the right wire and I am talking very good kit.

D

Deleted member 108165

Al ears said:
bigboss said:
NSA_watch_my_toilet said:
RIP Vladimir.
What does that mean? Where is Vladimir by the way? Haven't seen him for a long time!

Me neither, I certainly hope he hasn't passed-on. However it may be NSA's wonderful way with words, she makes a habit of it.

For some time now I've been under the impression that TrevC is Vlad's alter ego. Will the real Vladimir please step forward.

busb

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
ellisdj said:
TrevC said:
ellisdj said:

In my experience pieces of wire can matter as much as the kit - i.e. the kit doesnt sound very good until its connected with the right wire and I am talking very good kit.

I wonder what fraction of your total Hi Fi spend is TrevC's for the same level of enjoyment?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts