Portable bassy headphones under £50?

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Want some headphones for mainly to use while travelling, on the bus and taking on holiday etc. currently have the beats that I bought two years ago but they are falling apart so need a replacement I just want some headphones with similar bass levels to the beats. They also have to look decent as they will be worn in public. Any suggestions?

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Since it wont let me edit the post I also need to mention they must be on ear. In ears don't do it for me he last pair I bought were the goji tinchy Stryder in ears for £20 and they fall out every 2 mins no matter how I wear them even with smallest tips included.

Rimse

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
koss porta pro frequency responce 15-25,they fold nicely,don't slip from head,nice quality sound ,always hear bass in noisy enviroment

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Rimse said:
koss porta pro frequency responce 15-25,they fold nicely,don't slip from head,nice quality sound ,always hear bass in noisy enviroment

AIAIAI Capital or Nocs NS700 will do the job nicely.

jorwoo14

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Amazon are selling these at £12 and the reviews are insanely good. I might have to get a pair. Has anybody had them before? I'm slightly concerned about comments made about the volume .... Simply Sound and Vision (my local retailer) stock them too in their Teddington store.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts