Pmc 20.21 vs 25.21

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

spooks1982

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
It is no surprise that you don't "recognize" any of this. It because it's reality and not hifi reviewer dreamland.

Most of your posts on WHF revolve around how bad PMC are. In addition I’m fairly sure you have a YouTube track record against PMC. I’ve seen a number of posts using similar terminology like ‘pmc lie’.

What’s your beef with the brand, do you work for a competitor or just some irrational hatred where you feel it necessary to bash them?

Reactions: Clarkey_71 and Gray

TotalVictim

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Most of your posts on WHF revolve around how bad PMC are. In addition I’m fairly sure you have a YouTube track record against PMC. I’ve seen a number of posts using similar terminology like ‘pmc lie’.

What’s your beef with the brand, do you work for a competitor or just some irrational hatred where you feel it necessary to bash them?

Do you work for PMC? That would in fact explain your post.

spooks1982

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Do you work for PMC? That would in fact explain your post.

No I do not. I am merely asking you because you seem to have an amost religious devotion to slating PMC as a brand. There's certainly no brand that should be considered 'the best' because of how many variables are involved in putting together the perfect system - however I think you're being very unfair as there are many happy owners who would disagree with you.

Opinions are fine but you go out of your way to ram it home - I don't think you can argue that.

D

Deleted member 116933

I have to say, though I don't understand Total'a complete hate ( are you related to sid?) I can see the argument but the same argument can be applied to a number of brands, the prices are rising across the board with a performance increase. 20 years ago performance like this would only cost 8-1500 quid max.

I had a pair of 2023's on home demo for a good long while and tried as I might I just didn't see what all the fuss was about, I couldn't see how they were so praised especially at the price. Not long after they had a price hike and for that, they certainly weren't worth it. I ended up buying some revel m106's and though being smaller boxes they blew the 2023's out the water in every respect. More for less springs to mind, physically and economically.

I later heard some of the 25 series while I was looking for another set of speakers (wasn't happy still) just to be sure it wasn't me and my room and the same traits where all present. Just nothing that I was looking for and that's the key take away "I was looking for".

Ultimately I went with what I have now my Klipsch heresy's 3 which is another marmite speaker for most but they do so much right and very little wrong in my eyes. Everything I was looking for.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts