Pioneer 428XD or Sony KDL46X2000 ??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking to buy my first flat screen TV and really want to get it right.

In previous reviews you have rated the Sony very highly but recent reviews seem to be favouring the latest range of Pioneer KURO sets.

Some other forums seem to suggest that the Sony suffers from action 'blur' and as I will be mainly watching Sky+ and some DVDs I have to balance between HD and SD images.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm going to sound like a stuck record, but.... Full test of the Pioneer due in our next issue, out in 10 days time. Without giving too much away (and while dropping large hints) it'd be well worth waiting to read the Supertest before you buy!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
I'm going to sound like a stuck record, but.... Full test of the Pioneer due in our next issue, out in 10 days time. Without giving too much away (and while dropping large hints) it'd be well worth waiting to read the Supertest before you buy!
[/quote] 10 days!? the weeks are flying by. The X series is great, but not having seen the Pioneer I cant draw a comparison.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="richardjlarby"][quote user="Clare Newsome"]

[/quote] 10 days!? the weeks are flying by. The X series is great, but not having seen the Pioneer I cant draw a comparison.[/quote]
Simple one is a Pioneer Plasma and the other a large PC screen. Bit of a no brainer really the Pioneer wins by a country mile.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts