Paradigm SUB 15, Ken Kreisel 5000 Mark3 subwoofer advice advice needed..

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ideal av

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
v1c said:
Ok maybe you could put yourself on Frank Harvey's EX demo list as he's going to have 3 going next year :grin: (massive assumption on my part). I wouldn't make ideal AV an offer for there one though looks abused :O (again massive assumption on my part.) :)

the problem with that comment is i`ve personally never had one, i`ve had one here for 6 weeks but it wasn`t mine

and for everyones information the photo as far as i`m aware is one that was sent for review from L Sound, i`ll stand being corrected but I did crop the photo so its whereabouts weren`t showing

if you want to see the unedited photo then just ask.

the one I had here was from a customer of mine who as far as I know owned the very first one in the UK who was in the states for 6 weeks hence I had it here, no-one took me up on my offer of comparing it with the other subs I had here which was a golden opportunity for a good comparison.

people who came for other demo`s heard it though

so can I ask that you please don`t make assumptions that aren`t 100% legitimate

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts