Panosonic problem

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi I have an intermitant problem with my Panosonic TX L37S 10 B it some times switchs from tv to av while you are watching some thing on the telly the problem doesnt happen when watching on av the problem has happened even when remote is not pointing at the tv can anybody cast some light on this Many thanks in advance

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi, have you got Viera Link switched on? If you have but don't use the feature try turning it off - it has been known to do strange things...

A

Anonymous

toyota man:Hi I have an intermitant problem with my Panosonic TX L37S 10 B it some times switchs from tv to av while you are watching some thing on the telly the problem doesnt happen when watching on av the problem has happened even when remote is not pointing at the tv can anybody cast some light on this Many thanks in advance

Ive heard about this problem from a few customers but were experiencing this trouble on the 2007 range of Panasonic's, the cure apparently is to go into the settings of the tv and put the tv back into Shipping Condition, where this will reset the tv and re-tune and hopefully that will cure it. Give it a go and see how you get on.

Regards> M

TRENDING THREADS