Panasonic V10 Help

smarky

Sep 22, 2007
Visit site
Hi, Finally decided to get the V10, but cant get hold of one for love nor money! Does anyone know where i can get one from?? Tried John Lewis but they dont do a 50"V10 they do a 50" U10? whats the spec on that compared to the V10? Sevenoaks Hifi say they are confident that they can get one before Christmas, has anyone used them before, how do they rate?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

If Sevenoaks say they can deliver they generally come good. I've used Sevenoaks on several occasions and been very happy with their service. The V10 is certainly high in demand and I can see why now, got one myself :)

Never heard of the U10?

A

Anonymous

I bought my tv, blu ray player and hdmi cable at Sevenoaks and they were very good. They hooked up a couple of blu ray players to the v10 and let me play around with a few of my dvds and some of their blu rays for quite a while.

They also made my blu ray player multi region free of charge.

I have nothing but praise for the shop I went to, and the price at the time was comparable to those online, plus it included a 5 year guarantee from Panasonic which was also free (but supplied by panasonic).

I haven't heard of the U10, and couldn't find it on panasonic's website. Is it a panasonic tv? (if not, that migh explain why I couldn't find it).

smarky

Sep 22, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Im unsure what the model is from John lewis its listed as

Panasonic Viera TX-P50U10B Plasma HD 1080p Digital Television, 50 Inch

I thought it was meant to be V10 but when i called she called it the U10.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
The "U" model is on john lewis's website, i have not heard of it before, maybe it's exclusive to john lewis.

It dosen't come with freesat though.

Vimeous

Aug 19, 2008
Visit site
Panasonic's U10 models are available through high-street outlet like John Lewis and Currys. They offer a subtly different feature set to Panasonic's mid-range models.

In 32" for example the X10 is HD Ready with 3x HDMI, U10 is 1080p with 2x HDMI and S10 is 1080p with 3x HDMI. Prices are roughly the same.

Non of the U10 models I've seen are comparible to the V10's in terms of features or IMHO picture quality though the latter will vary depending on size and technology. That said V10's are also considerably more expensive.

A

Anonymous

smarky:

Hi,

Im unsure what the model is from John lewis its listed as

Panasonic Viera TX-P50U10B Plasma HD 1080p Digital Television, 50 Inch

I thought it was meant to be V10 but when i called she called it the U10.
U10 is bottom of the range 1080p model. V10 is top of the range (well almost, the very expensive wireless Z1 is). Very different TVs and very different prices!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts