Panasonic TX-P55VT65B set up help.

vinneyvmax

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a Panasonic TX-P55VT65B and am wondering if anybody have come across 'ghosting' on this model. Mine is bad at times in particular while watching Masterchef. I see it very clear when people are moving across the screen when there is timber latting in the back ground. I have also come across it on the BBC show 'Hunt' of birds wings flapping with water being the back ground. All occurrences on HD channels.

I am not getting any 'ghosting' during fast movement as in watching football or F1. Otherwise fab tv.

It may be setting's on the tv are out-any help most welcome.

Vincent.

D

Deleted member 2457

vinneyvmax said:
Hi, I have a Panasonic TX-P55VT65B and am wondering if anybody have come across 'ghosting' on this model. Mine is bad at times in particular while watching Masterchef. I see it very clear when people are moving across the screen when there is timber latting in the back ground. I have also come across it on the BBC show 'Hunt' of birds wings flapping with water being the back ground. All occurrences on HD channels.

I am not getting any 'ghosting' during fast movement as in watching football or F1. Otherwise fab tv.

It may be setting on the tv are out-any help most welcome.

Vincent.
Which picture settings are you using?

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
That's a calibration issue, calibration sorts that out.

Pro modes are generall the best on the VT thx mode disable orbiter so be careful with statc images such as sky logo etc

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
ellisdj said:
That's a calibration issue, calibration sorts that out.

Pro modes are generall the best on the VT thx mode disable orbiter so be careful with statc images such as sky logo etc

calibration sorted my VT out in ghosting and significantly improved PQ in all respects.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts