Panasonic TX-32LZD81

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Dear Editor,

I have just received my latest copy of WHF and I am surprised with the rating given to the above Lcd TV. Last month it was a 4 Star today is a 3 Star. You explain that the TV is too expensive and that other sets offer a better picture quality especially with a Blue Ray DVD and other TVs are also cheaper. The option of the new Humax Foxstar Freesat + say, a Sony 32V4000 TV still cost over £650. The Panasonic TX-32LZD81 is now for sale at £499. So my question is: with this new price from Richer Sounds doesn't the Pana deserve a 4 star or a 5 star if you just want to watch Freeview channels and the two Freesat channels available now?

Thank You,

74all

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
We reviewed the TX-32LZD81 at what seemed the going price at the time, taking into account the price on-line from Panasonic, how much the likes of John Lewis wanted and so on. The Richer Sounds price undoubtedly makes it a more compelling proposition, if you're able to get one... and if you're the guy who just wants to watch broadcast TV then it's well worth investigating.

A

Anonymous

Hi, sorry I should have replied sooner.

I have bought the Pana for £499 and what a TV !!!! Both the sound and picture are fantastic and the price is even better, for me this is a 5 star. For a bedroom TV choice this is a real winner.
emotion-5.gif

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Don't get too concerned about the star rating
emotion-3.gif
Mine started as a five star and within a couple of weeks fell to 4 stars. I too am a big fan of the Panasonic LZD range and in my 10 months of ownership have had no problems. Enjoy your TV with its superior sound system.

TRENDING THREADS