panasonic ptat 6000e projector upgrade

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi Jon

I saw this projector in action at a freinds mates house and was very impressed and £2,400 seems a bargain with 3D to boot, try and read some reviews if you have not already, there is one here from WHSAV. even better try and see if a dealer has any to dem, might to travel but would be worth it. As for performance I would think it will be a big improvement.

http://www.whathifi.com/review/panasonic-pt-at6000e

jon c

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
well i just had another email back from www.projectorsite.co.uk and the reason for the cheap price is because they source european model which doesnt interest me one bit.

Another projector that stone audio have been pushing is the Sony’s VPL-HW50ES and what hifi mag rate it aswell, so which one is the best buy? the sony is a bit more expensive compared to some of the panasonic deals about, and i was all set on the pana lol.

All opionion would be appreciated

themovierooms

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
RIght now the Sony is the best projector in this price bracket in my opinion for all round performance, the JVC X-35 runs it close but I would still plump for the Sony. Might be an idea to get a demonstration if you are unsure.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts