Panasonic DMP-BD30 or my PS3

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ive been looking at a Panasonic DMP-BD30 for my new system im running a monitor audio rs6 av pack with an onkyo 606 jus to give u an idea is the ps3 gd enough to give me the full benefit of this set up for pic and sound or would the bd30 do a better job?

another ? i have heard the bd30 isnt that gr8 for upscaling normal dvds i was told that id be better jus buying a dvd at bout 150 an jus use my ps3 for bluray can any1 comment

cheers any help wud be great

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The Panasonic DMP-BD30 outperforms the PlayStation 3 for picture and sound with Blu-ray and upscaled DVDs, but it's not night-and-day: the PS3 is still a great all-rounder, and I can see many people preferring the Sony for its many other talents.

If I read it right, that you already have a PS3, i'd stick with that: it'll be great with your set-up - after all, i'm happily using one with a higher-spec receiver, speaker package and Full HD projector (80in screen), and it's staying there until i've experienced the wide range of new full-spec Blu-ray players due in the next six months.

A

Anonymous

yea i do have one thanks for the reply i find people very reluctant to reply at times it gets to me lol. yea so u think i should stick with the ps3 till sum of the good bluray player drop in price. its jus someone told me the performance is poor from the ps3 but i was also told the ps3 has a free update which doesnt come in the patch updates you have to search for it can you confirm this. its a dts7.1 update or something like that???

cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts