OMG thread! Lansche audio

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

It was actually 2 weeks ago tomorrow I came over to yours Thaiman. Yeah, we both commented at the time that they would be much better firing down your room. Blimey I bet they took some moving, they're not exaclty small and light are they. ;)

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
igglebert:A very bad idea to audition kit you definately can't afford!

But it does help you evaluate the products which are within your budget....
emotion-1.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
shooter69:Andrew Everard:
shooter69:
Email sent to whathifi@haymarket.com FAO Andrew Everand.

emotion-21.gif

Sonted, shooten69.

Sonny, early morning!

Sonted, Sonny?

shoot, if you send me an email please make sure you write Thaiman on the subject as I have many spams and your mail might not get pass the filter!

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Thaiman:
IanS1:Heard these monsters at Thaimans a few weeks back, bass is so powerful it was literally shaking my insides.

...The Lansche is now fully run-in ... they are now sound stunning, the bass is still very deep but now tighter with more texture
emotion-21.gif

Mercy, stop, per-lease stop - this is torture!
emotion-9.gif

Bag o' shooters - check

Disguise / mask - check

Stolen Mitsubishi Evo IX with fake plates - check

See ya...

darkknight-imax-short-joker.jpg

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Thaiman:if you send me an email please make sure you write Thaiman on the subject as I have many spams and your mail might not get pass the filter!

Yes i sent as FAO Andrew Everard (Thaiman's e-mail) so should will get to you. Cheers.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
shooter69:Thaiman:if you send me an email please make sure you write Thaiman on the subject as I have many spams and your mail might not get pass the filter!

Yes i sent as FAO Andrew Everard (Thaiman's e-mail) so should will get to you. Cheers.

nothing in the in box.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Thaiman:
shooter69:Thaiman:if you send me an email please make sure you write Thaiman on the subject as I have many spams and your mail might not get pass the filter!

nothing in the in box.

Thaiman contact me here.

dable@live.co.uk

emotion-21.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
Thaiman:nothing in the in box.

Was sent to the tesco email address you used when registering at 06.55 yesterday.

Ah my old one!

Thank you.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
shooter69:Thaiman:

nothing in the in box.

Thaiman contact me here.

dable@live.co.uk

emotion-21.gif

Done
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

have to say, the physicist in me thinks this technology is exciting. Its just not like normal speakers at all. I wonder if this is where it will all go towards.

how much are these?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
woollyjoe:
have to say, the physicist in me thinks this technology is exciting. Its just not like normal speakers at all. I wonder if this is where it will all go towards.

how much are these?

£21,000 in UK (rrp 27,000 euro in Germany)

A

Anonymous

21k sounds a lot cheaper than i was expecting. Is that for the basic one or the higher end version?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
woollyjoe:21k sounds a lot cheaper than i was expecting. Is that for the basic one or the higher end version?

This is the number 5 which is one up from No 3 in the passive range, there are 2 Semi Active, The 4.1 (Est £45K) and Number 8 (Est £100,000!) and the very interesting Horn Loaded "Cubus" (£££?) which, apparantly, was the talk of the show at Munich Highend earlier this year.

As for cheaper than expected, I kinna know what you mean, considering what they sound like but still we are talking executive motoring price here.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
AlmaataKZ:interesting. i would like to hear them. are there any demos on in the uk or maybe planned?

As far as I know, this is the first pair that enter UK but I can only guess that the rest of the range will be added to his catalog of ultra highend equipment list soon. We just have to wait and see....

Now as I asked earlier....Who need a kidney? my is still for sale.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts