OK...So when are we can expect to see the release of the first 3 Indiana Jones Films on Blu Ray

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is one hell of a let down...but when do you suspect Paramount will bring out the first 3 films on Blu Ray if at all....surely it's got to happen if we're patient

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The original three Indiana Jones films are all ready to go on Blu-ray - Lowry Digital told me that when I was discussing the Bond Blu-ray remastering/restoration (in fact I reported it back in July).

I really hoped all four would come out at once, but that's was a naive dream - should have known better when it involves both Spielberg and Lucas: notorious for micro-managing every one of their releases (look how much longer we had to wait for Star Wars - and indeed Indiana Jones - on DVD than so many other titles).

We'll keep you updated of any release news....my money's now on next Xmas. Or later...

A

Anonymous

My word Clare...as late as next Christmas....you're probably right though especially too as they only recently brought out the 2008 Special DVD Editions of all 3 films the quality of which too ain't half bad you know

Some of the Lowry Restoration Work too especially on James Bond: Dr No, From Russia With Love and Live and Let Die has also been breathtaking

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts