Oh no; It sounds all good

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

It's so personal; everyone has his own taste. I read this in another AV-forum:

For me the NAD and M/A synergy is superb. I love Arcam and B&W and always have done but the latest Arcam amps bar the A38 and the B&W 684's (685's are superb but had them before and the 683's are luch but TOO big for my room) juust let me down. The Arcam A18 and A28 amps sounded dull, wet and lifeless and the 684's were fairly brash and lacked bass tautness IMO; more so when compared to the likes of the M/A RX6's and the QUAD 22L2's (which I nearly bought)!

obiwan kenobi said:
It's so personal; everyone has his own taste. I read this in another AV-forum:

For me the NAD and M/A synergy is superb. I love Arcam and B&W and always have done but the latest Arcam amps bar the A38 and the B&W 684's (685's are superb but had them before and the 683's are luch but TOO big for my room) juust let me down. The Arcam A18 and A28 amps sounded dull, wet and lifeless and the 684's were fairly brash and lacked bass tautness IMO; more so when compared to the likes of the M/A RX6's and the QUAD 22L2's (which I nearly bought)!

You've already said the Arcam edges the Nad, so ask the dealer for a home trial. Don't worry about what others say, you clearly like the combo. You seem to worry too much about reputation.

Go for it!!

A

Anonymous

But must be with metal, older rock. My music needs a amp. with speed and rhythm. But at the dealer it sounds good. Also the NAD.

But here in the Netherlands Arcam is expensive; the A28 for 1.149,-- Euro. The cd17 for 799,-- Euro.

The NAD 356 749,-- Euro and the C546 cdp 550,-- Euro.

But must see that i can listen at my home. Maybe i can listen too to a Rega Brio R. Anyone heard these with MA RX 6?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts