admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have a panasonic 42px80b tv & am wondering is it worth my while to upgrade to full hd?i have sky hd,sony 360 bd player &ps3.i would have £850 to play with.any thoughts?

A

Anonymous

If it was me then I would keep the Pana. Especially with all the new tv tech on the way inc LED/3D etc. What cinema sound system you got? I would spend some of the money on that instead put the rest away for the near future.

A

Anonymous

Sounds fine to me. I am pretty much in the same boat, so I am gonna save and wait for my time to strike out on a good deal on the new gear coming out.

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Totally agree, wait awhile, and see what all the fuss is about, if you then decide that 3d is not that important then you may well pick up a bargain on an outgoing model. Your tv is fine and should last you a few more yrs and apart from it not being 3d, i don't expect 2010 tv's to be much better than last years, just seems to be more and more features, some which don't add much or can even make the picture worse.

A

Anonymous

the obvious tv to upgrade to would be the panasonic g20 , this should certainly be within your price range before too long , its rrp is £1099 , i agree that 2d tv in lcd and plasma form may not improve much more , its probably peaking this year or next , but the g20 would be a fair deal better than your current tv imo , and worth the upgrade ...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts