New to home theatre scene. Some ideas please.

Danhifi1985

Dec 28, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys. I want to get into home cinema as in projector, screen and sound. Where do I start? I'm good with computers but never done this before.

What setups could I do for say the following budgets.

£200

£400

£800

Im not looking at 4k. Just 1080p and decent enough screen size with nice sound. To watch movies big with wife and family. Thank you.

angelmf2704

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I have some ideas for your system. For the audio solution, I recommend a hometheater-in-a-box solution. Sony E4100 or E2100 are great for the money. They support 5.1 DTS HD or Dolby True HD with the integrated player, HDMI ARC and streaming. I don't know a lot about projectors. I suggest you find a QLED TV, they cost the same as projector. And you get 4K HDR included.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi guys. I want to get into home cinema as in projector, screen and sound. Where do I start? I'm good with computers but never done this before.

What setups could I do for say the following budgets.

£200

£400

£800

Im not looking at 4k. Just 1080p and decent enough screen size with nice sound. To watch movies big with wife and family. Thank you.
I would’ve said the Epson 650, for a budget of £400, but I don’t think you can buy it anymore.

D

Deleted member 2457

This looks good:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts