admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi peeps

this is my first post so please take it easy on me !!! , i have been looking at various home cinema amps and speakers and feel that the denon avr-2310 seems to be very good for the money , i have also been looking at the q acoustics 2000 5.1 speaker system , my main uses will be sky hd and listening to music via cd,s and ipods or similar , i have a lounge which is about 7x5mtrs so just wondered if i would get better music results from larger floor mount speakers , rather than the compact 5.1 speaker setups ? , or is it better to keep the music system seperate from the cinema system speaker setup ?

cheers Dave

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Yes keeping the two systems seperate is obviously better, but most people are trying to reduce the amount of speakers and boxes these days with so much available. If you do want to go that route i would look at two options in line with what youve suggested. One go for Q Acoustic 1010i's and add the 1030i, 1050i floorstanders, second for better bass and B&W 686, 685, 684, and if you want you can always use MT30 as rears if space is limited, or run a stero amp for music duties with the homecinema speakers will involve both amps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts