New av receiver

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

My onkyo receiver tx-sr605 has recently become faulty

i was watching a movie and it switched off itself and the standby light started to blink on and off any ideas as to what can be wrong has happened 3 times during a movie approx 20mins between each time it switches off.

if its a major problem then i am willing to change it for a new av receiver but not sure which one to go for now i would prefer simular specs to the onkyo tru hd and dts ma audio but not sure if i should go for an onkyo again as only had this receiver for 3 yrs so not lasted that long.

I am also willing to take out additional warranty within a decent price if it means peace of mind as i dont want to be changing it again

i have a pioneer bdp320 player that i will use with the receiver to watch blu ray movies

my budget is about £500 maybe a little more

any ideas would be most appreciated.

thankyou.

A

Anonymous

Hi Bips,i have a similar system to yours,and I changed my receiver from a 606 last year to a denon 2310 and I must say that I am much more impressed with the denon.

A

Anonymous

http://www.fixya.com/support/t1786971-receiver_goes_standby_mode_when_volume

A

Anonymous

thanks da stereo guru

i have tried that and so far its ok not switching off to standby mode appreciate it as saved me buying a new receiver

cheers

A

Anonymous

My pleasure Bips, Glad it helped & i hope it continues to operate trouble free, Enjoy !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts