Need help regarding attaching a sub to my mini hifi..

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Before i start, i just wanna say im the least technical person you will ever meet so if this sounds stupid.. i apologies :)

RIGHT! what i want to do is attach a CHEAP sub to my mini hifi system because i feel its lacking and considering i listen to dubstep, drum&bass, the bass is an important part. Ive got the Proline MDVD62IP hifi system and my plan is to attach a basic sub off a pc speaker system something like the logitech x210 2.1..

i was just wondering if this was possible.. i asked my mate and he said it wasnt because my hifi didnt have an optical cable or something along those line?? i thought i would ask for a second opinion.. if it is possible then could you tell me how!

cheers and thanks in advance..

A

Anonymous

He's nearly right.

You could add an expensive sub, by getting one which has speaker level inputs, but this would appear to be way beyond what you're after.

Most of the Logitech stuff won't go that low anyway (yes, that includes the much-worshipped Z5500)......

Anyway, yes, you could do it, but you'll be buying more than an X210.

Chris

A

Anonymous

ok.. well what exactly should I be needing to look for then? Because im a student, ive set myself a budget of about £30..

its ever doing this, or getting my money back for this hifi and buying one with a bass boost.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts