Need help picking a 42 to 47 inch TV for £1000 or under

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I'm after a TV mainly for playing HD games and watching blu ray movies. I won't be watching any SD TV on it so SD picutre quality does not matter and I also don't care about 3D and smart TV.

The TV must have the best picutre quality for my budget of £1000 however the budget can be increased for better picutre quality. Sound is also important but not as important as picutre quality.

I am willing trade screen size for picutre quality. Also I am not picky on what type of TV it is.

Any help would be greatly appreciate, thanks
modify_inline.gif

A

Anonymous

I really don’t see why you would need to get a TV for 1,000 if you don'tneed 3d or smart. I guess the LM760T from LG can be good because of the dual play mode. If not get a plasma TV from Panasonic or Sony.

Look at Sony 46HX853 & Panasonic 42GT50. These are the obvious choices that spring to my mind. If you don't mind going up to 50-inches, the Panasonic TXP50ST50 is hard to beat for the price:

http://www.hispek.com/panasonic/3d-televisions/panasonic-txp50st50b-50-full-hd-3d-plasma-smart-viera-tv-plus-2-free-pairs-of-3d-glasses-claim-free-5-year-in-store-warranty-pd-10997.php?utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=Froogle&utm_campaign=Froogle_Feed

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts